Thursday, February 2, 2017

W2CB #37: WINNERS!!!!

Hi, everyone! Sybrina here with the pleasure of announcing our Make-a-Change Challenge winners.


We couldn't resist Sherry's sweet little reluctant swimmer. What a delightful interpretation of our challenge theme. Congratulations, Sherry! Please e-mail me to make prize arrangements.  :)

Sherry

And, Jannet B is the lucky follower who will also be receiving $10 in Simon Says $$$. Congratulations, Jannet! Please e-mail me at cards[dot]by[dot]sybrina[at]gmail[dot]com.


Thanks to everyone who stopped by and/or played along this past month. Our next challenge begins on Words-2-Craft-By Wednesday, February 8.

See you on the 8th!


5 comments:

  1. oh SO cute! No wonder her card is a winner, Sybrina! Darling in every way! Wishing you a wonderful day! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card! I'm delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner! I was the lucky follower, thank you : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jannet, You're most welcome! Thanks so much for following us at W2CB. Is there an e-mail address to which I can send the SSS $$$?

      Delete