Wednesday, November 13, 2019

W2CB #71: Thankful to Have a Cup

Hi, everyone! It's the second Wednesday of a new month.... which means it's time for a new Words 2 Craft By Challenge.

When the calendar turns to November, thoughts naturally turn to Thanksgiving. This month's words of gratitude come to us from Sam Lefkowitz.

When asked if my cup is half-empty or half-full 
my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup.

Let's see how our gals interpreted these inspirational words, starting with Guest I-Teamer Vicki Robertson. Vicki shares her wonderful creations at He"artful" Validation of Vicki. Thank you so much, Vicki, for joining us this month! Your card is stunning, and we are thrilled you accepted our invitation.

Vicki
Tina
We hope you'll join us by linking up a thankful-to-have-a-cup-inspired card/project through December 4. Our challenge winner will receive a $10 e-certificate to the merchant of her/his choice. See you in the W2CB Gallery!

Link up your "Thankful to Have a Cup" entries here.

2 comments:

  1. Love this month's sentiment. Great theme to work with. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you W2CB for inviting me to be a guest designer! I am loving all of the creative inspiration from the design team!

    ReplyDelete