Thursday, June 6, 2019

And Our W2CB Winner Is...

Julia Aston... who wowed us with this non-card creative take on our W2CB Challenge! Julia reminded us that no student achieves graduation without the support of special teachers. As a former teacher, I know that there was no greater thank you than watching former students receive their diplomas.

Julia of Create with Me

Congratulations, Julia! Please e-mail me at cards[dot]by[dot]sybrina[at]gmail[dot]com to make prize arrangements.

Huge thanks to everyone who played along with us this past month... including our Instagram participants who, for some reason, I am unable to leave comments for their cards/projects. And, you all are making it tougher and tougher to choose a winner. 

We'll be back next Wednesday with a new challenge.Until then, happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for choosing my Grad Cap as the winner!

    ReplyDelete