Thursday, January 3, 2019

And the Winner Is...

Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.

Our December/January winner is... Mia who wowed us with her gorgeous angel-inspired Love and Peace card! Not only is this angelic girl so wonderfully colored, but those stars are stunning.

Mia's winning card

Congratulations, Mia! Please e-mail me at cards[dot]by[dot]sybrina[at]gmail[dot]com to make prize arrangements.

Thanks to all who played along. We'll be back Wednesday with our first challenge of the new year. See you then!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much, Sybrina! I am thrilled for my win! I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Kisses from Greece and Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you, too, Mia! Congrats on your win! Hope you'll be able to join as a GDT for a future challenge. :)

      Delete