A Bittersweet Announcement
This month's challenge is our last Words 2 Craft By challenge... at least for now. As one of our I-Teamers said, all good things must come to an end.
Six years ago, Bobbi and I, along with a few crafty pals, decided to start the word-inspired challenge blog Words 2 Scrap By. Along the way we have been blessed to work with so many wonderfully talented and incredible generous crafters. Heartfelt thanks go to:
- Bobbi, W2CB co-founder and my partner-in-craft these past six years.
- Past and present team members who never failed to awe and inspire with their incredible interpretations: Annie, Bernadette, Celeste, Greta, Jennifer, Mary Anne, Marty, Penny, and Tina.
- Peggy, who designed our banner and badges.
- All of our guest designers. Unfortunately, this senior brain of mine is incapable of remembering the names of all you wonderful designers. Fortunately, you know who you are. :)
- Kim Hughes of Paper Smooches, who kindly sponsored several challenges.
- Each and every one of you wonderful fellow crafters. Thank you all so very much for your support these six years!!!
So, for one last time, let's check out this month's words 2 craft by.
Our December/January Words
This time of year holds such a special place in the hearts of each and every one of us. And, there's certainly no shortage of movies, books, quotes, carols, and scripture passages to choose for this month's words. This month's words come to us from Saint Francis of Assisi.
For it is in giving that we receive.
Now for a couple of creative interpretations. You'll see that Celeste and Jennifer were inspired to make Christmas-themed carda... while Tina and I were inspired by the more general giving aspect of the quote. And, Bobbi made adorable paper purses to give for a few special people in her life. Of course, she did! LOL
We hope you'll join us by linking up a giving-inspired card/project from December 11 through January 1 for a chance to win one of those $10 gift certificates to Paper Smooches.
See you in the W2CB Gallery!
How do these words of giving inspire you?